martes, agosto 29, 2006

The good habits


Yet another semester has come and my English classes came along. I attended to my first class last Wedensday... actually, it was the second one, but I missed the first one. Don't ask why. I have to do my English homework due for tomorrow. It is all about writing a short story about anything, but I am lacking enthusiasm to come up with a story

So, for now on, I will post in English only for because I need to practice and reach the fluent language level. If any of my visitors wants to leave a message, please, do it in English or I will delete it straight away... or at least as soon as I spot it jiji (I think I should laugh even in English) hehe. However, you can type in Spanish in the Chatbox =P

I must say that my English level is pretty poor. If you spot any mistake, please, don't keep it for yourself; let me know about it so I can improve. Bueno ya estuvo bueno de esto. Una semana más de clases y ya me tienen hasta el tope con trabajos. Mi juego ha estado avanzando muy lento, pero por lo menos le dedico tiempo. Aquí lo importante es la organización de mi tiempo y la disciplina para seguir mi calendario de actividades y tatuarmelo como buen hábito, de lo contrario nunca voy a terminar el juego y no se ustedes pero yo en lo personal odio dejar las cosas a medias

Y para todos los que se apuntaron como beta-testers esten listos que ya los voy a empezar a molestar jiji. Algunas veces no puedo contestar los mensajes de mis visitantes, pero cada vez que ponga un nuevo post ire respondiendo los del post anterior, para que los lean y no piensen que no respondo. Me voy que hoy comí MOLE que hizo mi mamá! y ya me voy que me dio sueñito jiji